Here we outline Amanda Norman’s terms and conditions. If there is anything you need to ask, please do.
Booking Terms and Conditions for Amanda
- Age restrictions are in place. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- For courses and services priced over £35, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required a week in advance of your appointment.
- Your place will be held open for 10 minutes from the scheduled start time, and if you do not attend within this time I may accept a drop-in client for this time slot. If you do not contact me before the scheduled start time, your deposit may not be refunded.
- If you know that you are going to be late for your appointment, please contact me prior to the start of your appointment to rearrange a more suitable time.
- I take payment via card, cash, and bank transfer.
- Your data protection – I will not share your data with third parties, and I can assure you that I will treat your session with the strictest of confidence. For full information about how I use your data, please read the GDPR terms and conditions.
Cancellations and No-shows
- If you don’t attend your appointment, your deposit and fee if applicable, may not be refunded.
- If you are faced with an unexpected event and you cannot make your booking, please get in touch with myself at least 48 hours notice. I can reschedule your booking and minimise potential loss of earnings for myself.
- Where payment has been made in full prior to your appointment, I will work with you to reschedule. If however, you require a refund, this will be minus deposit fee and -25% to cover expenses.
- If due to unexpected life events I’M NOT available to conduct your service, I will refund you the full amount with a sincere apology
In the first instance, Amanda offers a free no obligation, 15 minute call to discuss your options. To arrange this, please give her a call.
Subsequently, a treatment plan will be discussed and agreed upon during your first session as this allows Amanda to get a good overview of the problem.
Prior to any holistic treatment or service that I provide, a consultation will take place.
Will I have to discuss my trauma?
This depends on the problem and if you’re ready to begin discussing your trauma, however, the trauma needs to be relevant to the issue at hand.
This will be sensitively discussed during your first session. Your wishes will always be respected